" The space in which we live should be for the person we are becoming now, not for the person we were in the past." -Marie Kondo
Dressed For Freedom is a second-hand pop-up clothing boutique event for social good to raise awareness and funds for the A21 Campaign, a global non-profit organization with a mission to end human trafficking in the 21st century. 100% of the items for sale at the event have been donated by the Charlotte community, and, 100% of the profits from our sales will be given to @A21.
Time / Location
- Saturday, 11/19 at the new @hyggeclt location (2128 Remount Rd, Charlotte, NC)
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (open to the public)
- Follow @DressedForFreedom to learn about how to obtain an Early Bird pass to pre-shop from 8:30 - 10:00am
We typically discover that we are happier with less and able to live more intentionally without the distraction from clutter. The key of the Dressed For Freedom mission is F R E E D O M for F R E E D O M.
"We want to help women become free from clutter so they can discover their authentic selves. We encourage following a KonMari style approach when deciding on what clothing to donate to DRESSED FOR FREEDOM". The KonMari method is a decluttering and organization process with a central focus of only keeping what sparks joy. These clothing donations not only represent F R E E D O M to the original owner, they represent F R E E D O M to the 27 million who are in bondage across the globe.
What can shoppers expect at the event?
- A locker-room style dressing room
- Cash and card will be accepted
- We encourage shoppers to bring their own shopping bags, however, we will have re-usable shopping bags available
- After shopping, guests will have an opportunity to write cards to survivors of human trafficking.