I had a blast pulling together an accessories edit for the current issue of Ballantyne Magazine. I found so many things I loved and wanted to share that we were able to put together a story with a little something for, well, everyone! I'll start with my favorite because who doesn't Just Wanna Have FUN?
- The rose gold disco ball drink holder is a party in itself.
- I love a great lotus leaf... on anything. Especially a statement one. I love the We Dream In Colour lotus leaf necklace nabbed from Sloan. I found it on line HERE. Also love this one.
- Policy Handbags, local made, are so fun for Panther games, concerts and more!
- I wore this OPI dark teal color all fall long. It's the perfect nail shade between those cool and warm weather months!
- My girl Kristin Hayes does it everytime. I've styled her tassel earrings--in silver, pink or forest green--in several photo shoots the past few months. A party on your ears!
Shop the full edit below and HERE if you are unable to see the images in your reader.