Sourcing some of the best retailers in the QC, we included some hot looks for the Polished Professional and High Fashion Gent also in this month's issue of Ballantyne Magazine. One of my favorite hidden gems in the city is Nouveaux Consignment, located in the heart of Ballantyne. If there is one thing I love it is high fashion and a not high price. Nouveaux Consignment has a great collection of designer threads gently used and ready to be passed on to the next lucky owner.
- The black and white leather Tory Burch bag with resin chain sold the day I returned it from being photographed. Do not dismay, there are plenty other amazing finds!
- The teal shade of blue on these Celine sunglasses from Nordstrom is fiercely cool.
- The Epice denim cherry pop scarf from TRC W would be so chic styled under the Eleventy red fedora and paired with the Celine sunnies.
- Who wouldn't want a custom made 2.13 carat band like the one we styled from Ballantyne Jewelers?
- I love a red fedora. SO strong and chic.
- Michele seems to be the popular brand theses days for women's watches. How about this two-toned diamond watch from Ballantyne Jewelers?
Shop the Entire Polished Professional Edit HERE.
High Fashion Gent
- This Fendi Monster Neoprene and Leather Tote is totally fun. The entire collection is pretty neat I have to say.
- My girl Kristin Hayes is making great pieces for men too. If your guy is a cool guy, the oxidized sterling custom dog tag is a neat way for him to keep important dates close at heart.
- These velvet Ferragamo loafers are perfect for more than just Hugh Hefner in the playboy mansion!
Shop the entire High Fashion Gent edit HERE.