Happy Friday Friends! Today I am participating in the wonderful stylish, fabulous and fun IT List for my second of four times. I am so thrilled to be featured among such a stylish group of ladies. I hope you will check them all out and see more for yourself!
- Rachel's Look Book shares with us her summer "go-to" items that are fit for running errands or lunch with the girls! Cute! (find Rachel's Look Book on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation is walking on the wild side with her fashion choices lately and it's paying off! She looks fabulous in her new red pants! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Ash 'N' Fashn is gearing up for the start of the Olympics with an adorable graphic tee! Perfect for watching the opening ceremonies tonight! (find Ash N' Fashn on Twitter!)
- Pink Margarita Pearl looks gorgeous in a neutral outfit - head over to find out how she uses a hint of shimmer to keep the look interesting!
- Urban Frill is wearing her own version of the primary colors and knocked it out of the park! And she thought she had nothing to wear! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- Here & Now mixes masculine and feminine for a layered summer look! Pop over to see how she pulls it off! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Fabulously Average is taking style cues from Betty Draper while sporting an updated vintage look complete with a pink lace skirt! Love! (find Fabulously Average on Twitter!)
- Runaway Style is channeling her inner free spirt with lace and pastels - a beautiful nod to the 60s!
- the Queen City Style is shopping her own closet and trying out a new combination she has never thought of! Head over to see the unlikely pair! (find The Queen City Style on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow goes Aztec with an amazing pair of shorts! She pairs it with a top that has an unexpected twist - go check it out! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- 100 Inspirations recreates a casual Rosie Huntington look for under $115! It involves boots and shorts - a must see!
- Second Street East is sharing a little office inspiration with us, which will be her future workspace. One hint - pink and yellow! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Lipstick & Lollies pairs a neutral top with some pops of color! Don't forget to check out her fun hair accessory!
- Sweetie Pie Style runs us through this fall's shoe trends! Be careful because you will want every. single. pair. (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
For more information on how you can be involved - click here.
For the love of collaborating in great style...
Thank so much for reading, and have a wonderful weekend!