For the current issue of Ballantyne Magazine, we couldn't leave the boys hanging, so we included a little something for the fashion-loving men in our city. Your guy a hipster or hipster wanna be? (Aren't they all nowadays?) You're in luck! Thanks to local shop, Tabor, we've got the hippest of the hip right here for you. Say you dig retro glam like me? Well you're also in luck!
- Every man should carry a pack of playing cards. You never know when y'll need to duel it out the polite way. Ditch the phone. Let's have some old fashioned fun say?
- Cools stars on your sneaks are no longer just for the hip Mom. Golden Goose is officially taking over the world.
- He can stylishly keep all his sentiments in this preppy cool notebook by Thom Browne.
- Every gentleman should always carry a pocketsquare. You never know when you might need him to wipe your tears.
- Skultuna red and silver bulls eye cuff links. So chic.
Shop The Refined Hipster edit HERE.
- I styled these Oscar de la Renta polka dot sequin ball drop earrings at The Chinese Lantern Festival for SouthPark Magazine. Too good not to share twice!
- Mirrors on the heels of your velvet pumps. Does it get any more Retro Chic?!
- The striped ribbon hair tie is so 80's prep!
- The vintage suede and leather bag was nabbed from Ballantyne's own Nouveux Consignment. (You MUST visit.) Coach continues to impress me. I really want their version.
Shop the entire Retro Chic edit below and HERE if you are unable to see it in your reader.